terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2011

MY ENGLISH NOTEBOOK

hi guys going to update the blog, this week I bought two books,DEAR JOHN AND FALLEN,
DEAR JOHN BOUGHT THE BOOK BECAUSE I WANT TO READTHE BOOK BEFORE I SEE THE FILM AND FALLEN because everybody says it's very interesting, then come back to tell,  follow me  i follow you back and who read my blog please leave Tough Box in a comment message so I know you guys came here and found that and say what you thought.. kiss is what you have for today.

oi pessoal passando para atualizar o blog, esta semana comprei dois livros , DEAR JOHN E FALLEN,
O LIVRO DEAR JOHN COMPREI PORQUE QUERO LER O LIVRO ANTES DE VER O FILME E FALLEN porque todos dizem que é muito interessante, depois volto pra contar ,bjs a todos obrigada a quem me segue seguirei de volta e quem ler o meu blog por favor deiche um comentario na caixa de mensagem para eu saber que vcs passaram por aqui e o que acharam.. beijus é o que tem pra hoje.

1 comentários:

Bruna disse...

Hi, very nice your blog!
I love learning english
Kisses.

http://bruuhloira.blogspot.com/

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...